Setanta were the principal contractors in the building of 16 homes in Rowan Glynn Developments situated in Maghera.
Located on the prestigious Crewe Road on the outskirts of the gateway town of Maghera, this exclusive phase consisted of semi-detached and townhouse dwellings and offers easy access to Coleraine, Cookstown, Magherafelt, Ballymena and a short drive from the main arterial A6 Glenshane Road.
In conjunction with FP McCann, this phase was designed to appeal to the first-time buyer and young family market.
- Quality fitted Kitchen units and worktops.
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, oven and extractor unit; fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware fitted (where applicable).
- Wood burning stove (solid fuel) in Lounge.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed window frames.
- uPVC or hardwood external doors.
- Floor tiling to Hallway, Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom and En Suite (where applicable).
- Carpets/wooden flooring to Reception Room, Bedrooms, Stairs & Landing.
- Internal walls painted throughout.
- Generous electrical specification, including recessed downlights to Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Mains operated smoke alarm.
- 10 year NHBC Certificate.
- Surfaced driveway.
- Sown/turf gardens.
- Perimeter wooden fencing (rear & site boundaries).
- Heat recovery system an optional extra.
- Triple glazing an optional extra.